Red Mountain, British Columbia is launching the ski industry’s first crowdfunding for equity campaign, “Fight the Man. Own the Mountain.” The first phase, “Test the Waters” is designed to gauge interest. If that goes well, phase two will include investments varying from $1,000 to $25,000. MRA’s CEO Jamie Schectman caught up with Red Mountain owner Howard Katkov to discuss their new Crowdfunding for Equity campaign “Fight the Man. Own the Mountain”, staying true to the sport of skiing and much more.
Fight the Man. Own the Mountain: Interview with Red Mountain’s Howard Katkov
Keep Me Posted
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
Search This Site
Connect with Us
- Picture of the Week 25 Feb 2017
- Picture of the Week 18 Feb 2017
- Picture of the Week 11 Feb 2017
- Checking in with Signal de La Grave President Joost van Zundert 6 Feb 2017
- Picture of the Week 4 Feb 2017
- MRA to Present Ski Area Restoration Project in Alaska 16 Feb 2011
- Thoughts on Sunshine Village’s Troubles and How We Can Move Forward 1 Feb 2011
- Run the Lifts-A Plea to Tahoe Ski Resort Executives by Gary Jeong 2 Jun 2011
- MRA Project Manager Dave Scanlan Discusses Manitoba Mountain Restoration Project 3 Mar 2011
- Awakening Alpine: Recommendations for Revitalizing the Meadow by Jenna Minnes 18 Jan 2011
- Chasing Winter - MRA Blog: [...] Ness has been writing for MRA since she wa...
- Colin: This is very interesting, You're a very skilled bl...
- Climate Solutions: Moving Beyond Fossil Fuels - MRA Blog: [...] and resorts are adding renewable energy and ...
- webpage: Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a stuff...
- spirulina: Ιt's really a great аnd useful piece of informat...
Alaska Alex Taran backcountry Backcountry Skiing in the Andes Cerro Chapelco Claire Smallwood climate change community Crystal Mountain Dave Scanlan environment global warming Jamie Schectman Jeremy Jones Kirkwood Las Lenas Magic Mountain Manitoba Mountain Matt Reardon Michel Beaudry Miles Clark Mountain Riders Alliance MRA Mt Abram powder Protect Our Winters riding ski ski areas ski industry skiing Skiing in Alaska ski resort ski resorts snow Snowbird snowboarding snow skiing Squaw Valley Sunshine Village sustainability sustainable skiing Vermont Whistler Youth